Job Title: CwD Consultant
Uganda Society for Disabled Children (USDC) is seeking for the services of an external consultant to carry out a research study on referral pathways for Children with Disabilities aimed at providing comprehensive understanding of the situation towards the needs, challenges, and opportunities in relation to referral pathways.
The study will also help in identifying the current situation, gaps, and potential solutions for uplifting the referral pathways for CwDs in the country.
Submission of expression of interests:
The following requirements should be enclosed and delivered i.e. both hard and electronic copies to the undersigned address:
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) attaching contact details of three referees.
- Letter of motivation outlining how your experience, skills, qualifications, and professional networks fit with the required deliverables (two pages maximum of A4).
- Copies of the relevant work undertaken in a similar field or reports published through indication of www links or submission of PDF version of these via e-mail attachments.
- In order to participate in the call, please submit your detailed expression of interest in PDF format and all related communications to the Executive Director, Uganda Society for Disabled Children Owen Road plot 112 Mulago Hill, P.O Box 16346, Kampala, Uganda; email to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than November 30th 2023; 5:30 pm local time in Uganda.
- Please indicate RS/RAPII consultancy on the subject title and documents attached should not exceed 10MB.
All communications and queries related to this call should be addressed to the same e-mail address.
Deadline: 30th November, 2023, 17.30 Hours, EAT.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.